Monday, September 3, 2012

Be Optimistic!

Hey guys,
I apologize that i haven't made a post since spring.   There was just so much going on that i felt like i didn't have the time it takes to make a proper post.
Thanks to all the wonderful folks that have followed me since then and the ones who havent booted me off their reading list!
I don't know about you, but summer has been crazy with lots of ups and downs and maybe a little tragedy thrown in. So while i have a few minutes, i wanted to post this cute little Shirley Temple song, appropriately titled: Be Optimistic!
It feels good to be blogging again, (like a strange, yet easygoing kind of therapy) so i WILL post soon!
Love ya'll!
Beth


From the 1938 movie, Little Miss Broadway

1 comment:

seannaapproved said...

YAY, you're back!! I was a little worried something had happened to you. Missed seeing you around and reading your great posts.

Take care, Beth!